Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ghost Story #16

When I was 16, I'd been living with my high school boyfriend & his dad in NW DC, for about a year. 
The place I'd lived before with my family in SE DC, was torched by a 6yo boy. 
One of my very few, new possessions was a vintage style bisque clown doll. 
The boyfriend's shrink dad was usually off with girlfriend for the weekend, so we got to have slumber parties 
with our lil Rocky Horror family. (I played Frankie for 2yrs)
Sometimes before getting ready for the show we'd play ESP card games. Stirring the ethers. 
Often upon our return, the doll would be in a different position than it was left. 
Maybe only a leg over the other, head now facing the door; but sometimes it moved 12" away from where it usually sat on the desk. It wasn't a first for me, & didn't scare me, but was made even more impressionable by how the others freaked out at first. It happened often enough, that they quit being bothered by it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please feel free to leave a comment!