Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ghost Story #-2

Facebook posted a life event, that we got engaged, me & Facebook, that is. 
No, of course I didn't get engaged, haven't even been on a date in ages. 
Which inspires me for today's ghost story, more a tale of terror. 
Which I've told before, but...
On the one occasion that I got asked out by an unmarried, unattached, bonafide single guy, 
I said no to a party & yes to a 30min tea date. I could see him pacing around through the cafe window after he arrived late, staying outside talking on his phone. 
When he finally walked up to the table, standing over me, 
he said, "So I'm the asshole who stands outside for 10min waiting for you." "You were on the phone." "Why didn't you come get me?" "You were on the phone." 
We're now at 20min. He pinned me in the corner with his chair & leaned 1/2 way across the table. 
I asked for space. "I'm showing you my interest through body language." 
"The fact that you asked me here shows interest." 
He went on to tell me how psychic he was, 
"I knew the second that I ejaculated into my ex-wife, I knew that she was pregnant." 
I don't doubt it, I've heard similar tales of inception, but not on a 20min tea date! We're at -2min. 
"Are you done? Let's walk out together." 
"No, no, I'm going to sit here & finish my tea." 
I won't bore you with the many other gory details. 
Guess his psychic powers were just on the fritz that day.


                                artwork by Marc Bodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please feel free to leave a comment!