Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ghost Story #21.5

My friend, Bethany, was visiting me from NYC, for a few weeks in the Bay Area. I was still living in the ‘tudor’ home in Lafayette, CA. & tending bar at the long standing nightclub, the I-Beam,
in San Francisco.Usually not returning home til 3a. I told B about the ghost, but since she’d never had an encounter in her current late teen life,she didn’t think there was anything to it & wasn't scared. 
To be alone, all night long, in the woods.
Once I finally got my baby blue Plymouth Valiant home (Eddie was his name)
& walked in, lil B was wide eyed, speaking hurriedly about the footsteps up the stairs to the sewing room, the door opening on it’s own, her slowly climbing up to close it. Again, & again, & again. 

Then finally leaving it open. Already freaked out by this scenario, it was doubled when she heard a few steps again & the door closed. 
Sometimes, a person just wants to be heard, even in death.
And sometimes a person just wants to play.
Play all you can in life, people, play!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...please feel free to leave a comment!